Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank You

First of all, thank you for the comments!  As the little line says down there, comments rock my world.  :)  Jeff, that is a first and it was very much appreciated!  True sacrifice...  And Bethany!  I love you to pieces!

Second, I actually kind of wanted to apologize.  I feel like yesterday me writing about the comment situation was really more about feeling entitled...entitled to having people read my blog and like it... and it actually ended up feeling yucky to my heart.  So, I apologize for getting demanding... :)  I am SO thankful that people read what I write...and there are definitely people.  Sometimes (like last night) I'll be talking to someone about something and they respond with "Oh ya!  I think I read that on your blog..." and inside I'm like: "You read my blog?!  Cool!"  Amy, Suzy, Dad, Bethany, Hannah, Jeff, Noemi, Rachel, and anyone else who I don't know about... I am so thankful for you!  It truly makes me feel special and loved to know that you type that little address in the bar and visit this space.  =)

So, thank you thank you thank you for reading.  I love writing it.  And I love knowing that people read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie, Just wanted to say, I read your blog at least 3 times a week. It's always a blessing.

bleev said...

Yay! I agree. You are so gifted with your words and they carry a lot of good weighty stuff... from Heaven! :) I love you, girl!