Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Everyone, meet the Pre-Fast Day...

The 40 Day Fast starts tomorrow.  It is looking towards the elections (I believe the last day is Nov. 4...election day) and TheCall San Diego, and praying for the Lord to cause a spirit of righteousness to take over California and the nation.

What I want to point out, though, is the day-before-the-beginning.  Today is the day when everyone fits in that extra frozen yogurt, and the milkshake just-because, and a trip to Sonic ONE LAST TIME.  

Because, blog-readers, meet the Pre-Fast splurge.  Pre-Fast splurge, meet the ice-cream-less McDonald's at Holmes and Minor.  Why no milkshakes???  WHY?!?!

Anyways, I just want to point out that it's a reality.  Get ready, get set...GO!

In other news, I'm actually beginning to not have time for things.  Like, I'm sorry, I really want McCain and Palin to win, but I just don't have time to make calls for their phone bank.  And, today I actually hit the point where I hear the the little "You have a new e-mail" ding and that knot of dread begins to show up in my stomach, but then I check it and am THANKFUL that it's not really anything directed towards me that I have to respond to.  Me being excited to get e-mails that don't require attention is weird.  W-E-I-R-D.

No comments: