Thursday, October 04, 2007

Anna on various subjects.

On spiders...
We shouldn't be afraid of them because there's gotta be a level. Anything with eight legs and a million eyes can hardly be taken seriously.

On vacuum vibration therapy...
It's necessary for getting one's house clean...I don't know where the vacuum got the idea it has the responsibility to shock us every time we turn it on...

On the supremacy of hardwood floors...
They're better than carpet. Think about it...if mud gets tracked ino the house, what's easier to clean -- carpet or hardwood? It's easier for a room to look elegant with hardwood flooring, I think. And, as long as you have a soft blanket and a comfy couch, it's just as easy to relax. Plus, stairs (see below)

On vacuuming stairs...
Another bane of my existence...if the Lord gives me a house with hardwood stairs someday, I will be eternally grateful (maybe... :) Whenever I vacuum the stairs, it gets on my nerves that the vacuum never reaches the edges...give me a house with hardwood stairs or else make the stairs vacuum-accessible. Those edges ANNOY me. If I really feel like cleaning, I have to pull out the hand vacuum, and use the hose...

On the bed-sheets...
If you ever stay at my house someday, and I tuck in the sheets on the wall side, I really love you.

On r-t's....
When I write the r-t combination fast, it looks like an "f."

On being a pirate...
Well, I'm not one, so I really don't have anything to say about it.

On sponges...
They're useful

On squirrels...
They're not very useful.

Can you tell I've been inside all day?

1 comment:

Amy Rachel Peterson said...

On Little Sisters:

They're extremely useful. Everyone should have one. Especially one of the witty ones, as their blogs keep one entirely supplied with entertaining things to read.