Sunday, November 09, 2008

What We're Up To

Judah and I on our Hot Chocolate Date at Higher Grounds



P.S. Higher Grounds' Vanilla Chai Latte is my favorite! Better than Starbucks, better than Dunn Bros...

Ariel and Glorie on the way to Ariel's ballet lesson!!
Glorie and I watched through the glass while Ariel danced away, and Glorie kept wanting to "Dance dat side!" (aka...the room Ariel was in)

Samuel doing what he mostly does...

Sleeping in his swing.

The remodel in process: spackling and painting the play room. Can't wait to show you the final project! (Can't wait to finish the final project...)

My new bathroom! Nice and green...


There's still a little white shelf I need to put up. A candle and picture will go on that, and I'm still deciding whether or not to hang something on the wall.

No comments: