Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome, Canada!

I have some friends from Canada.  Well, maybe I have an acquaintance.  Hey, actually, I kind of have two or three!

Off subject.

What I really want to say is welcome to my first international visitor (since beginning to use Google Analytics...yes, I stalk the map and watch how many times you've visited my blog... muah hahaha....)  Halifax, Canada -- thanks for stopping by!

Maybe I need to do a bloggy give-away.  I'm really trying to figure out how normal people who write about normal everyday stuff rack up the readers!  Any advice, master bloggers?

And in other news, I still haven't finished those applications.  

Dear Stanford, Princeton, etc.:

You have officially driven me to the point of tears.  Congratulations.

Not yours,

Annie

No comments: