Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Save As...

If you don't know already, I'll just tell you know that I am SO done with college stuff.

Sure, there are still exciting moments, but they are FEW and far between.  And I mean FAR.

I don't want to think about it anymore!  I don't want to write anymore!  That's probably why I haven't really been writing much at all.  The other night I finally edited my big essay, only to close it unsaved.  See, I had pressed Ctrl+S plenty of times, but apparently it wasn't saving to ANYWHERE.  It was just an attachment from an e-mail that I had open and was working on, and when I pressed save, it didn't stick anywhere!  BAAAHHHH!!!  *hit my head against wall*  And, I still haven't re-written those edits.  Hopefully I will when I finish this blog.  =D

Anyways, in the end, I really just want to know if that still, small voice was really THE still, small voice, in which case...I need to stop worrying because I know what I'm going to do.  Don't worry...I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I dropped by to check your blog and noticed your Much Ado About Nothing quote and I laughed like crazy!! that's such a fun one.