Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Song of the Week!

Aren't you excited??!  There's actually a song of the week this time!

SO...Luke Wood.  He's great.  You might be familiar with his song on Constant: "You're FAAAAIIIITHFUUUUUUULLLLL"  Love that song.  Or, you might love getting to his set in the prayer room as I do.  If neither of those things apply to you, I hope you love THIS SONG, and I hope it encourages you to look him up and listen to the rest of his stuff.  Yippee!!!

EDITED TO ADD: So, I wanted to plug in this line and forgot about it...  A while ago in the prayer room I loved this chorus in Luke's set:

"All man's empty promises lie broken at Your feet,
but You have never broken one.

You give beauty for ashes!  
Garments of praise....
You give infinite mercy
To those who fear your Name."

And guess what???  We now have TWO songs of the week, because it's recorded!  Yes!!!

No comments: