Friday, August 29, 2008

Song(s) of the Week(s)

Please, please excuse the gross negligence that has been shown in this area of my blog. Just to make it up, I am doing an ALBUM of the week.

Ooooohh!!!! FANCY.

This is actually kind of because I just love this cd. (Even though I don't own it...*clears throat*)

HOLY by Matt Gilman and Cory Asbury

Let me highlight:

"Where I Belong" -- this is kind of like the onething internship's favorite song right now, I think. It does have lovely, lovely words.

"Holy" -- this song is pretty famous right now. Matt rocked it at TheCall and it is so powerful. "Only one word comes to mind...there's only one word to describe..."

"You Made a Way" -- "I am Yours; You are mine! And we'll be....together...FOREVER!!!" Um, YES.

"Closer" -- I adore this song. It speaks the tenderness of Jesus and the reality of mercy. Love it, love it.

No comments: