Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cuteness Defined





Suz and the kids are here and searching for a new house. There is the seemingly perfect one, which we are waiting to see.


These pictures are examples of how I have discovered the fun of playing with pictures and their color. You can get such vibrancy! It is unbelievably satisfying. :)


I am nine days away from leaving for DC! I am so pumped. I'm getting a clearer picture of what I will be doing while I'm there, and I am so, so excited...


More blogs coming -- I'm sorry for the delay! It's harder to write when your days are full of
the cutest kiddos ever. (Which doesn't help the fact that I haven't even started college essays. argh argh argh.) For now, I am going to watch Ben-Hur with Suzy and eat my strawberry ice cream (with chocolate caramel sauce and Christmas sprinkles on top).

No comments: