Thursday, October 09, 2008

Have you noticed that I don't do this every week?

Raise your hand if you can't believe I missed the Song of the Week installment TWO DAYS after getting the new Merchant Band cd.

Well, you're right.  The song, however, is not from the cd.

Anti-climactic, I know.


We've sung it in church over the past few weeks...  There are some songs that are just different when you're singing them in praise than when you're just listening to them, and this song might be one of them.  I hope not, though...I hope as you listen it grabs your heart and makes you want to sing.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... I just read your comment about "I am Jesus":) Too funny... I wonder what people were thinking??? :)

Anonymous said...

Can you point me to the place where McLaren says the Bible is infallible? Is it in your brother's post? (I mean referenced there?) I am curious to find the book or post...