Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coming up...

My life is going 100 miles per hour right now.

My parents will be here on Wednesday.  Then, I go back to Chicago with them.  I visit ten days there.

Stop right there.
I'm visiting Chicago.  VISITING being the key word.  I've been pondering what it will feel like to go back and see some of the people I love most in this world, but feel like I'll be going "home" in a few days.  I have seriously settled myself down in Kansas City.  And this will be different.  I was pointing this out to my sister the other day...that this will be the first time I'll be there feeling like I'll be going "home" to somewhere else...and she pointed out: "And COLLEGE is just around the corner!"

Anyways, Chicago people!  I am SO excited to see you!  Get ready!

Then, I'm flying to California.  I haven't been there in a long time!!  I'm going for TheCall on November 1.  And then, I'll be back in Kansas City.   Back to my sisters, back to my bed, back to those babies.  Oh my goodness, two weeks without my babies.  What am I going to do??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip...er..."visit"

bleev said...

You have such an exciting life, Annie!! :D Wish I could fit into your suticase!