Thursday, July 31, 2008

I wouldn't read it if I were you

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused


So...when people put these on their blogs, I never read them. Therefore, I'm not surprised if you didn't read mine. I have resisted taking this test for a very long time, on the grounds of feeling utterly convinced that it would be absolutely boring. I finally took it tonight because, well, I was absolutely bored.

I do want to point out one line: "You do break a lot of hearts." I hope not. If I have broken your heart, you probably don't exist or else you never asked me out...in which case, you have no one to blame but yourself for having a broken heart. And you're probably not reading my blog, either.

I really really really want a raspberry white mocha. A vanilla chai latte would do fine as well. I really really want one. (But it's 9:39 at night...don't know how much hope there is...)

No comments: