Friday, September 28, 2007

Uneventful

I don't even know what to write about. I feel like I've had a pretty uneventful week -- not too many crazily excting stories to give.

I went to the vet with Amy and Cosette. Cosette has fleas. I hope none of them got on me as I slept on the same bed she does. =) The sheets were washed once we got home, and the fleas on her were killed, so, I don't think I was affected. =)
Um, today is the third Friday in a row that I have a white chocolate mocha of some form and I'm at school super early. It's almost 7:00. This morning, I actually woke up when my alarm went off at 5:04 or 5:07 or something. Usually I hit the snooze button for almost half an hour or so.

Last night, I was watching a Presidential Debate with my dad. If I were running for President, I would want them to ask me what my favorite kind of cupcake was.
Just kidding. I don't like thinking about or talking about politics because I feel like I get all riled up and angry. I have some strong ideas, which just makes it even worse. It feels like you can never finish a sentence and people always disagree with you. Not fun. I better not marry a politician.

Like, it makes me feel really bad that people hate Bush so much. For one, he's not dumb like people act like he is, and for two, he has a lot more information about any of this stuff going on than pretty much everybody else who makes their living not just simply critcizing him, but making him out to be the worst person on the planet. But then, I feel bad for him. And for his wife and his family. How would you like to spend your life having millions of people say they hate you every day? I can't imagine how hard that would be. Personally, I'd rather have Bush leading my country than some dictator like Hitler or Kim Jung Il.

Anyways, I don't like politics. So why should I write about it?

This poor little horse came to Atlanta from Germany...without being noticed! How did that happen?


No comments: