Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today

Today I wore my hair down with my blue earrings.

I got up at 11:30. Bedtime last night was around midnight, so when I woke up at 7:30, my reaction was "definitely not." and I made myself go back to sleep. As I did this multiple times through the morning, it became less fueled by tiredness and more fueled by not wanting to clean.

I had to be at Merit at 1:00. On our way home, my dad bought me some ice cream. We got home around 3:00. At the orientation, they had this quartet from New York play; they were really good. One piece they played was the Adagio for Strings by Barber--it was sooo pretty. These players are like faculty at Julliard or something, but they're young. Now I want a recording of that song.

I have done a little homework. I haven't cleaned at all because my mom was too tired and I was waiting for her.

I did find the graphing calculator that I thought I had lost in Tacoma, though! It was in a purse that I brought back with me. From what I can tell, it was Dorothy's from her time in this pre-college mandatory class-life. Suz and OJ don't need it anymore, so I brought it home! It just needs some new batteries.

By the way, I'm taking AP Calculus this year. On computer. At least the teacher is good. We miss Mr. Pan's teaching, though. Amy's teacher on the computer makes weird jokes that make her laugh because they're so dumb. And he wears a funny tie. But they have the best marker-boards EVER! They're like neon markers on a black board - like a blue-light lights them up or something. Maybe that's kind of hard to imagine, but that's the way it is.

I like high school. You get to have some fun times.

And can I just say, I think that "my" babies are the most beautiful things in the whole wide world.



by the way, I love Sam, but he doesn't count as one of the "babies." this pic is about Arden right now. =)

No comments: