Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ta-ta for now

In the interest of making sure none of you readers think I have fallen off the planet and are never to return, I need to write this news bulletin.

My college decision is due May 1. I will not be blogging between now and then.

And if you don't get comments on your blog from me...it's not because I'm offended (and if I am offended...I'll forgive you ;) or don't like you. I just need to set aside these days to really seek after the Lord and find His heart for what's up next.

If you're coming here for the first time only to find that -oh no! she hasn't written anything in the last ten days! - fret not...I'll be back (I think) once this deal is taken care of. In the meantime feel free to check out some of those links on my sidebar (for serious...I really like these people. Check 'em out.) Or some older posts you might enjoy: On the Significance of Children, Blue Wool, or, my personal favorite, Shoop.

See you in May!

4 comments:

Love or Nothing said...

good luck with the college decisions... it can be a hard thing but placing it in the Lord's hands is the best thing you can do! but you already know that :) seek his face, ask and you will receive.

Anonymous said...

praying for you Annie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

well may 1 happens to be my birthday so your deadline will definitely be remembered in my mind. i'm excited for you the GREAT and AWESOME things God has in store for you!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I pray you make the right decision! I know that you will!