Saturday, March 07, 2009

A list

I don't know what I could write, because my heart feels like a storm, but you don't always want to put your storms on the internet for the world to see. I'll go with a list instead:
  • I skyped with Vicky in Mongolia! I love her.
  • Chipotle is yummy, and I went yesterday.
  • But I ate my burrito with a fork.
  • I don't understand my heart.
  • I wish it was all easier.
  • I'm going to Florida next Wednesday.
  • I don't want to get a sunburn.
  • Tried to go for a run yesterday, it turned into a very long walk.
  • Where am I going to college??
  • Am I going to college at all??
  • My nephew is cute.
  • Chloe and her dad might be coming to visit! I'm pretty sure nothing sounds better to my heart.
  • "His lovingkindness has yet to fail me."
  • "All I want is You, and all I need is found only in Your heart..." Chorus from Ron's sets recently -- it's amazing.
  • The Lord is enough for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Florida on Wednesday too!!!