Monday, March 24, 2008

Take a gander

Today's workout didn't feel quite so wonderful...I know people always say that you feel terrible when you run but then awesome afterwards. Well, strangely, for me it hasn't really been that way. I have felt fine when I'm running, totally able to keep going, and I feel great afterwards. Today, wasn't as great during the workout, but now I do feel awesome.

Anyways...

Yesterday, I held a week old baby. It is always so amazing to hold a baby...

Let's see, this is not very exciting...hmmm I could try posting pictures from yesterday! we were foiled in our attempt to visit Water Tower
but we went to the Hershey store...

You know, I found that I liked the coloring of pictures that I took on the "P" setting on my camrea, but when I did that, they were all grainy...so bad. I have been taking them on "Auto" again, just with the flash turned off, and it is SO MUCH better. I am beginning to think I have a worthwhile camera again!! =)

No comments: