Sunday, March 23, 2008

Makes My Heart Smile

This has been so fun! They have made/remade most of the Jane Austen stories and put them on PBS. My favorite one that I've seen so far is Mansfield Park. Oh, Edmund is a nice character. Sense & Sensibility is next week, and it looks very promising. :) I'm sorry, but these stories are just so sweet. These men that come and rescue somebody somehow.

Every time I've seen this promo video, the background song has struck me, so I wanted to remember it to look it up, but I never could. Finally, tonight I was thinking about it, and wondering what the title could be. The other day at Amy's house, we were listening to a bunch of music online, and I remember a song called "Fix You" by Coldplay. I think this might be that one! Random exciting news.

But I have more momentous things to say. Jinny came and spent the night at my house last night! I haven't seen her in so long, and it made my heart smile over and over again just to be around her again!

Today we went downtown to try to hang out with people...well, that didn't quite work out, but we did hang out downtown! All the stores at Water Tower were closed, but we went where we could. *If my internet was being good, I could upload pictures, but, alas* It took about half an hour to find parking, and it was my first real time driving downtown. I have to say, it is a little crazy. It's like there's no rules but at the same time I feel like I'm constantly breaking every rule in the non-book.

So, I am on spring break! I feel as if I need some more concrete exciting things to do. So far, though, I have a birthday party on Wednesday; beyond that, there is an idea of a movie on Tuesday with people from school and a baking party sometime in the week. Oh, and, we could never forget that all-exciting research for the term paper! Oh wow.

No comments: