Saturday, December 08, 2007

Blast

Slip and slide. Slippery-slidey...

Outside there is a super thin layer of ice on the road. And it's cold. I guess obviously it's cold if there's ice on the road.

So, today I was at Merit for (one, two, three...) six hours. We have a performance next Saturday, so for choir we practiced on the risers. Those things make my feet hurt. It doesn't matter what kind of shoes you're wearing, after standing on them for over an hour, my toes felt like they were about to fall off my feet.

After Merit, I had to hand Mr. Pan some papers from my mom that he had to mail, so when I walked out of the front doors, there were TWO cars waiting for me. Wow - I felt famous or special or something. :) I walked to Mr. Pan's car first, which my dad didn't understand because he didn't realize that Mr. Pan was picking up the papers, so he honked at me, wondering why I was going to some strange car.

Amy and I went to go see Enchanted. It was super exciting that we got in for free because of our report cards... the movie was actually really funny, which was slightly surprising. It was quite creative.

Now, I'm watching Get Smart. Have you ever seen it? It's quite silly, but really fun at the same time.
Max and 99...they ended up getting married. She never had another name besides 99...and he had a phone in his shoe.

No comments: