Sunday, December 09, 2007

The actual quaintness

In the true spirit of procrastination, er, I mean, Christmas-time, I added making coffee cake to the previous list of things to do today.
We had to go to the store for some ingredients, and on the way back, we were coming up to a stoplight to turn left, and the oncoming car didn't start stopping for his yellow light as soon as my dad would have liked, about which my father cleverly pointed out: "HE is a trangressor!!!" My dad makes me laugh.
So, my coffee cake. It has cinnamon in it and smells like Christmas. But let this be a lesson to you all: the consequences of procrastinating without an apron:


yes...coffee cake batter all over me. My cat enjoyed licking the shirt, I have to say.

Better, huh?


Alright...now I really need to do my homework. Mmmm...I'm on the third floor, and I can smell the stuff all the way up here. Yippee!

No comments: