Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pod-blogging

I've spent the last hour learning how to blog.  I've been going through my boss's blog archives, gathering the story-line of his adoptions, and reading the wittiness that is randybohlender.com.  In fact, there was even a post about posting -- he said to just write nonsense until something good comes out, and just write what's interesting to you...not what you think will interest everyone else.
Good thoughts to chew on.  Munch.  Munch.

He also listens to podcasts.  I wish I listened to podcasts. I have a couple that I subscribed to because I thought they'd be interesting.  I have a couple that I subscribed to because Randy suggested them (today I subscribed to "on this day in history").  Did you know today is Glenn Beck's birthday?  I don't really know who he is, but I've been hearing his name recently, which has got to count for something.

The problem with podcasts is that 1)I don't have enough space on my iPod to fit them.  They never work!  It's like the bane of my iPod's existence...having to sift through and figure out what to put on and what to take off.  My other problem is 2) that even if I had space on my iPod, I never listen to it.  I have one of those radio transmitter things (thanks, Jeff!) but it doesn't work in Kansas City, which perplexes me because it worked in Chicago, and, no offense to KC, but Chicago is hopping, compared to KC.  Seems like there should be a lot less airwaves in Grandview interfering with my little signal, but that's okay.

What am I trying to say?  I think podcasts are cool.  I think blogging is cool.  I think Randy's blog is cool.  

The End.

No comments: