Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cheesecake

So, I haven't blogged in a really long time, but I got a digital camera for my birthday, so I now I want to post the pictures! Here are some from when my friends Amy and Jinny and I made a cheesecake.





Jinny and I are licking the beaters. :) We were making cookies the other day, and she was surprised that we lick the beaters -- she said they don't do that in Korea! Licking the beaters is like, the best part!



So, this morning we went to go cut Mr. Pan a piece of cheesecake to take to him, and it was still not set. It had chilled for around 8 hours, and it was still a little soupy. When we got home later, though, it was more set, and it tastes like cheesecake. :)



The other thing is, we couldn't find our special pan that you use for cheesecakes (oh yeah, it's called a spring-form pan; i had forgotten). So, instead of a regular cheesecake, we have a bundt cheesecake.


By the way, could somebody let me know how to post videos on the blog? Thanks!

No comments: