Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back at School

Today, I was back at school. I coughed some very deep coughs that lasted for a quite a while,but at the end of the day, I had a lot of energy. But now, I have been to the library too, and, I'm tired, and it's late, and my head hurts, and I shouldn't be complaining. I would love to sleep right now. But I need to make an outline. And report on six Civil War battles. And start gathering information about life in England during World War II. If you know anything about Life in England During World War II, please, let me know. Or if you know where I can find out more about it.

Oh, and, Amy, I'm reading Great Expecations! (Not that that piece of info is only for Amy, she just had read it and told the story to me). It sounded like a very complicated story, but it was interesting, so, even though I hadn't personally read the book, I told the story (what I could remember and keep straight. I think it was kind of one of those I'll-remember-as-I-go-along situations) to Mr. Pan and Amy (the other one - did you know that my best friend and my sister both have the name Amy Peterson?? Ooh) Great Expecations is quite enjoyable so far. I have never read a Charles Dickens book before, but I feel like I should read more classics, so I am very glad to be reading it. It is funny! Ha!

I'm tired, and I feel like I have tons to do, but I wanted to say that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I shall finish my work!

No comments: