Monday, May 04, 2009

Tacoma, the City of Destiny

I'm moving!  And the craziest part of it is...I'm seeing prayers and desires from years ago being answered.  Right now, right this summer.  God is so good.  

I knew I would be back in Tacoma!  Every time I left at the end of the summer, I knew I had to be back.  

Now I'm going back for REAL.

I want to describe to you something that maybe can't be said with words.  When I think about being there again, being in that community, taking Jesus to that campus -- when I think about it, something feels strong inside, almost physically deep in my core.  It's like the peace of knowing this is where God is leading and the joy of going where God is taking you and the excitement of the unknown and the pure bliss of just knowing that I will see these wonderful people all! the! time! just ends up as a pillar of surety inside. 

It's like God's hand in me, steadying me every time a twinge of fear shows up, His firm grips is felt again and I remember that He has done this, and it is marvelous in my eyes.  GOD has done this!  Over and over again, His peace reminds me that He did this.

On another note, I had my first dream about moving back.  This is wonderful.

No comments: