Monday, January 19, 2009

Highlights

Let me point you to...

Suzanna -- She returns to the blog!  See, I live with her and know firsthand that she is WAY to busy to blog normally.  When she does get a moment to sit down, though, it is a real treat.  Check out her writing and smile...I promise it'll make you laugh.

This quote: "God wills that we should push on into His presence and live our whole life there...It is more than a doctrine to be held; it is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day."  -A.W. Tozer The Pursuit of God

To enjoy God and be enjoyed by Him.  Doesn't that blow your mind?  Every day of your life, God enjoys you, and every day of your life, you wake up created to know God and enjoy Him?  

1 comment:

Shannon2-24 said...

Soooo nice to find you (through Jessica Clark) & read about your life!! It is so refreshing and.. well, thrilling to see another young lady's heart deeply enjoying our God's presence. I was blown away-awestruck in my late teens how real and so for me God was (& ached & felt alone that not many others were at all-- I'd come to picture His heart just waiting for us to turn our ear toward Him and pour His closeness, delight, and precious truth into us. His perfect timings from the Holy Spirit just made me feel so special that He knew me so intimately.. it's tearing me up now. I'm SO glad you know Him like this. Oh boy, you are only getting started!! heehee Just wait until you see more years of it! all adding up.. Yes yes He is so enjoyable. He cares about our cares. Give direction and calm when we're deeply craving it. His grace-- ahhh so willing to forgive us again and be nice after we've failed. : )

your quote on the margin by C.S. Lewis-- exactly how I feel with what I've read so far of your thoughts.. so glad to know I'm not alone. Beautiful to see His working in another woman.

I'm excited for you!

(me & Josh [who posted about chiropractors] we used to help with the youth in Texas- with Richy & Jessica- they all met as teens- I came in the picture later in 1998 when Josh had just turned 20-- I should write our love story on my blog sometime-- it's sweet and so entwined in God's hand)