Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card!


Today, Suz decided that we should use our half an hour where we had free time, dress the kids up, and take a Christmas photo. It worked! Of course the children had a hard time doing nice smiles instead of massive "CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE" (you just don't know until you see it for yourself), but it all turned out okay in the end. :) This beauty will be printed as a 3x5 print and sent with all the Christmas cards that will be leaving the McD household:
Some other favorites that didn't make it into the card, but still melt my heart:




Posted by Picasa
And, just in case you can't see that picture of Ariel that is on the card itself, I'm going to give you large version because, well, it's one of my favorite pictures of all time.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh. I love these so much. I wish you were in Hawaii to be my photographer. You know my issues...
-Dora

Amy Rachel Peterson said...

Annie, you're going to be the best photographer in the world. Actually, maybe you already are! These are the sweetest things!

amy (metz) walker said...

Aw, I'm loving these pictures! How sweet!