Friday, June 29, 2007

Newness



You know, I'm not really sure what to say. I have a lot in my heart, and I think it's pretty complicated, so basically this post will be about my laptop. I got a laptop...because my mom wants me to take pre-calculus. I was adament that I did NOT want to take Pre-Cal on the computer -- until my mom said, "we'd have to buy you a laptop." that perked my ears up... =) So, it's a laptop. It was a great price. The thing is, it doesn't have much memory. It seems to have about twice the memory of my memory card in my camera...and the memory is almost all used up. So, I guess my brother needs to put more memory in it.

I have been getting to hang out with Glorie, and she is so sweet. You can't know the sweetness of a little person through pictures, but once you see her and hold her and interact with her, there is something to ethereally sweet about this Glorie-be.

No comments: