Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Love at First Sight

Last night I met Piper, the newest Bohlender. Yesterday was her birthday! :) She is unbelievable. This little girl is so precious to me. She's tiny; tiny feet, tiny fingers, tiny face...lots of hair, and lots of sweetness. New life always moves my heart, but nothing moves it like a little new life that I feel tied to. This little girl -- I love her, and I haven't even gotten to know her! (Thanks to a nasty cold, I haven't even gotten to hold her!) The seventh piece in a family puzzle full of LIFE, she fits perfectly in a spot full of rejoicing and showered with love. Oh baby Piper, you are so loved.



The thought of you made my heart swell with joy before you were born, and seeing you in person made my eyes well with tears of joy. The sweetness of Jesus is on you, little one. I can't wait to watch you grow and discover the intense love your God has over your little heart.

No comments: