Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today

It is beautiful outside today. The grass is so green, and the sunlight is lovely, and the wind is so pleasant when you're riding in the car with the windows down. I love that feeling. When it's so warm outside and the window is down, there's good music on the radio, and the window is lovely without being cold. Wahoo! I could drive forever.

And actually, I did...but that will come later.

We went to Coldstone! This is the best ice cream EVER! It was kind of a reward for grades--I think maybe last quarter's grades, though. I have to say, I might not feel too bad about reminding my parents how behind we are on the good grades ice creams...

I got my usual: a mix of cake batter and cheesecake ice cream with a brownie mix-in. And we went to the one in Oak Park, so we were surrounded by pleasantness -- the pleasant grass, the pleasant sunlight, the pleasant breeze, the pleasant...um...thoughts (that works, right?)




1 comment:

Sam Peterson said...

Yeah, Mom and Dad owe me about 39 trips to Coldstone then for good grades at the quarter mark. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to take you that many times. I remember how all my friends would tell me how their parents would give them like $10 for getting a B on their report card, and I starting daydreaming about how rich I would be if I had their parents.