Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreaming

Riding.

Fields with Jesus. Forever.

Red telephone booths in Trafalgar Square.

Une conversation entière en Français, dans la France du sud.

Visit an underground church.

Picking those babies up out of their Romanian cribs and holding them, just holding them.

Tell those Sudanese babies that His Name is Jesus, and He loves them with everything He has.

See someone raised from the dead.

Singing my newborn a song for the very first time.

Play Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu.

Medical school.

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Psalm 37:23

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I love to see you dreaming. Jesus Loves it so!! (and so do I!)

Anonymous said...

Those Romanian cribs. Did you write that knowing I would burst into tears?

I read your blogs these days and know with painful clarity of the battle you fight. I would that I were with you to fight together, and I'm sorry for how often I don't reach to encourage you through the distance.

My Anna-love, my sister. We are going to be better. We are going to be healthy & whole & full of energy & joy again. We are going to have strength again. And we are going to the Nations. For even a moment don't believe anything else.

I love you & am proud of how you fight for your heart to be pure before the Father. It's worth it now, it will be so much more worth it then.