Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's gone

When I got to Kansas City, people's comments, strangely often, centered around my hair and how long it was. Hair is a funny thing, because you never really part with your own hair, so its growth doesn't shock you. All that to say, my hair was very long. See here:


But now? Now it's gone!


My head feels strangely light... The last time I got my hair cut, I loved the lady who did it so much that I told myself I would wait for Christmas Break and come back! If you are in Kansas City and need the best hair cut you've ever gotten for $20, let me know. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally need the best hair cut I've ever gotten for $20! Last time I got it cut was months ago, and it was a bad cut to begin with. I could definitely use an affordable option that actually yeilds great results. Care to pass along the info, pretty please?
Your hair is beautiful, by the way :)

Anonymous said...

I like it, Annie! ...and I was also thinking about getting my hair cut this week.

Unknown said...

i want to experience the best hair cut for $20! You look absolutely lovely by the way dearest! :)