Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ingenious Suggestions

Here are the ideas recently that I have received about what my blog should contain. I will separate them by persons from which the ideas were received, though they shall remain anonymous....
***
Did you know that Annie feels a great sense of justice in drinking milk when eating macaroni and cheese? Is this not a strange idea, since Mac & Cheese is in itself already a very dairy-rich product? Hmmmm...
***
Donkeys.

Snowmen.

***

BULLETIN: I have been informed that there are quite a few mature Christian women who are quite ready for a) some mature Christian men to please come find and marry said women or b) some other Christian men to come, hurry up and mature, then find said women and marry them.

Some nice chocolate cakes (at least one every two months) could be a possible reward, I'm sure.

No comments: